- Sydney International Wine Competition 2019 – Blue Gold Award, Fuller Bodied Dry Red Wines
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2018 - Gold Medal
- San Diego International Wine Challenge 2018 - Platinum 94 points
- KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show 2018 - Silver Medal
- Vienna AWC International Wine Challenge 2017 – Silver Medal
- Barossa Wine Show 2017 – Silver Medal
- The Wine Advocate – 93 Points
- James Suckling – 90 Points
- Barossa Wine Show (Australia) 2014 - Trophy - Best Dry Red, other Varieties and Blends, Class 17
- James Suckling – 96 Points
- James Halliday Australian Wine Companion – 94 Points
"From a single block on the Lindner Vineyard; open-fermented , basket pressed, matured for 18 months in used French and Bulgarian oak. Has considerable drive to the black fruits and bitter chocolate flavours, the tannins fine and balanced."
erobertparker.com (USA) - 90 Points
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.