San Francisco International Wine Competition - Best White Rhône Varietal, Double Gold Medal 96 points
- Sydney International Wine Competition 2019 – Blue Gold Award, Medium Bodied Dry White Wines Category
- Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2018 - Gold Medal
- James Halliday Wine Companion - 90 Points
"Stainless steel-fermented and early bottled. How on earth so much flavour has been captured I have no idea. Roussanne normally needs 5 or more years to come out of its neonatal slumber." James Halliday
- China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value 2018 – Gold Medal
- San Diego International Wine Challenge 2018 - Gold Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2018 – Gold Medal
- Vienna AWC International Wine Challenge 2018 – Silver Medal
- James Suckling – 90 Points
- James Halliday Australian Wine Companion - 87 Points
"A lean, crisp version of the variety, almost into tart territory, honeysuckle and spice notes helping to pretty it up. Needs a short rest in a cool, dark place."
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.